Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blog

Blog is not so new to me. I started one for my family 2 years ago. Unfortunately was not able to keep up with it. Couple reasons: dull templates; long publishing time; not a good Chinese language support; the most important reason is that my family member at china cannot access the blog server. without audience, I stop the blog. That is the nature of those social software, isn't it?

This time I switched to the beta version, it seems much better, at least for now. No more long waiting for publishing posts. I haven't tried Chinese input. But I like the idea of being able to customize the templates, give me more flexibilities. I read about the multiple posting accounts and the categories, that what I've been wanting. Will try to use them in my future posts.

No comments: